Retired Person Visa

Apply for a retired person visa for up to four years.

Get in touch

Retired Person Visa

The Immigration Act enables a foreign person to apply for a retired person visa for up to four years on condition that the foreigner demonstrates that he or she is entitled to a pensions or irrevocable annuities for the rest of his or her life from the country of his or her origin, or from assets he or she may own, realizing no less than R37,000.00 per month for the following 48 months.

The retired person permit holder may apply to the DHA for permission to conduct work on such a visa, and such authorisation is granted at the discretion of the DHA.

Contact Best Lawyers® leading South African immigration law firm to assist and represent you in your application.

Are you financially independent and wish to apply for a visa to South Africa? Contact Eisenberg & Associates to assist you in determining whether you qualify and advise you in terms of the required supporting documentation in full compliance.

Contact us today to set up a consultation for your Retired Person Permit

Contact Us